A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety of Factor VIIa/Tissue Factor Inhibitor, Recombinant Nematode Anticoagulant Protein c2 (rNAPc2), in Subjects With Non-ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes - ANTHEM (Anticoagulation With rNAPc2 to Help Eliminate MACE)/TIMI 32. Amendment 3 - A Single Arm, Open-Label Study of rNAPc2 With Reduced Doses of Unfractionated Heparin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs NAPc2 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ANTHEM-TIMI-32
- 05 May 2009 Lead trial centres, investigator (Deitcher S) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2009 ARCA Biopharma added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History