A Phase II Trial of Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Carcinoma of Unknown Primary Site.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now Apr 2009 (Apr 2008 for final data collection date for primary outcome measure) according to ClinicalTrials.gov