Efficacy and Safety Study Comparing Concentration-Controlled Everolimus in Two Doses (1.5 and 3.0 mg/Day Starting Doses) With Reduced Cyclosporine Versus 1.44 g Mycophenolic Acid (as Sodium Salt) With Standard Dose Cyclosporine in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Sep 2015 Results from 12 and 24-Month multivariate analysis presented at the 17th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 16 Sep 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis presented at the 17th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
- 11 Sep 2013 Results comparing tolerability of 2 trials (A2309 and H2304 in in kidney and liver transplant recipients, respectively) presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History