An open label post marketing surveillance assessment to evaulate the effectiveness and safety of Rapamune [sirolimus] in patients after kidney transplantation receiving a Rapamune containing regime
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 13 Mar 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 31 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to recruiting.