A Multi-Center, Randomized, Single-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Compare the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety, of Copaxone to That of High Dose Interferon (Betaseron or Rebif) in the Treatment of Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 09 Nov 2008 'Teva Pharmaceutical Industries' added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (91) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.