A Multi-center, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate Cycle Control and Safety of a Four Phasic Oral Contraceptive (SH T00658ID) in Comparison to an Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel (SH D 593 B) in Healthy Female Volunteers Aged Between 18 and 50 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2009 Results published in Contraception.
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (798) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History