A phase 1, open-label, dose-escalating study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of the recombinant plague vaccine rF1V in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Yersinia pestis vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Plague
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors DynPort Vaccine Company
- 29 Jun 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jan 2007 Status change