A randomized trial of tamsulosin and/or dutasteride versus placebo to relieve urinary symptoms after brachytherapy for the treatment of localized prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride; Tamsulosin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 03 May 2011 Lead trial investigator (Jay P Ciezki) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2010 Actual end date (June 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.