A randomized, open-label study to compare the rate of new non-melanoma skin cancer in maintenance renal allograft recipients converted to a sirolimus-based regimen versus continuation of a calcineurin inhibitor-based regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Renal transplant rejection; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 22 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completeds reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2012 Company (Pfizer) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results have been presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History