A randomized open-label study comparing the efficacy and safety of sirolimus combined with daclizumab, mycophenolate and corticosteroids vs cyclosporine, mycophenolate and corticosteroids in renal allograft recipients receiving kidneys from older donors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Daclizumab; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 15 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual number of patients (61) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History