A twelve 28-day cycles, multicenter, prospective, randomized, open, blinded endpoint, parallel group study comparing the effect on breast and cardiovascular metabolic markers of continuously combined 17[beta]-estradiol/dydrogesterone and tibolone in postmenopausal women.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/dydrogesterone; Tibolone
- Indications Menopausal syndrome; Menopause
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual patient number amended from 136 to 135 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov