Mycophenolate Mofetil and Rapamycin as Secondary Intervention vs. Continuation of Calcineurin Inhibitors in Patients at Risk for Chronic Renal Allograft Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Feb 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 26 Nov 2005 New trial record.