9033472A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of Doripenem Verus a Comparator Antibiotic in the Treatment of Complicated Lower Urinary Tract Infection or Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary) ; Levofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Escherichia coli infections; Gram-negative infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Sep 2009 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 06 Jun 2008 EMEA approved intital MAA for the treatment of adults with complicated urinary tract infections.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History