A Phase I-II Study of Oxaliplatin, Fludarabine, Cytarabine and Rituximab in Patients With Richter's Transformation, Prolymphocytic Leukemia or Refractory/Relapsed B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Oxaliplatin; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab; Sodium chloride
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.