A 26-week, Multicenter, Open-label Phase 3b Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Quetiapine Fumarate (SEROQUEL™) Immediate-release Tablets in Daily Doses of 400 mg to 800 mg in Children and Adolescents With Bipolar I Disorder and Adolescents With Schizophrenia (Abbreviated)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANCHOR 150
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.