Phase II Study of Oxaliplatin, Xeloda, and cetuximab as First Line Treatment for Metastatic or Unresectable Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 28 Jun 2018.
- 08 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 26 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.