A multi-center, open-label evaluation of the safety of a new drug in the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Actavis Inc
- 09 Dec 2009 Results published in Urology.
- 01 Dec 2009 Results were reported in Urology.
- 29 Sep 2008 Results presented at two regional meetings of the American Urological Association.