A Randomised, Crossover Study Comparing the Biochemical and Platelet Effects of Modified-Release Dipyridamole/Aspirin (200mg/25 mg bd; Asasantin Retard) With Aspirin (75 mg qd) in Coronary Artery Disease Patients With Aspirin Resistance Manifesting as Persistent Thromboxane Formation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/dipyridamole
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 11 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.