A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Synthetic Conjugated Estrogens, B (Enjuvia) 0.3 mg Tablets for the Treatment of Vulvovaginal Atrophy in Healthy Postmenopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Duramed Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 03 Oct 2009 Results were presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 01 Oct 2008 Results have been published in Fertility and Sterility.
- 26 Oct 2007 Status change from in progress to completed