A phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, dose-ranging study of multiple subcutaneous injections of human monoclonal antibody to IL-12p40 (CNTO1275) in subjects with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (249) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2005 New trial record.