A randomized multicenter trial of neoadjuvant Taxotere [docetaxel] and Adriamycin [doxorubucin]/Cytoxan [cyclophosphamide] (AC): a biologic correlative study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2011 Actual patient no is 70 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.