A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase III Clinical Trial For The Efficacy, Tolerability And Safety Of Two Doses Of Rasagiline Mesylate In Early Parkinson's Disease (PD) Patients Not Treated With Levodopa.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEMPO
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 06 Aug 2010 Results published in the International Journal of Neuroscience in June 2010.
- 01 Sep 2006 Status change
- 27 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History