Phase I Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-582664 in Combination With Full Dose Erbitux in Patients With Advanced Gastrointestinal Malignancies Who Have Failed Prior Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Dec 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2008 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.