A Multi-Centered, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Assessing the Add-on Effect of Oral Steroids in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Subjects Treated With Glatiramer Acetate (GA).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSERT
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual number of patients (414) added, trial sponsor changed from Teva Neuroscience to Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.