A Parallel Randomized Controlled Evaluation of Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin, With Factorial Evaluation of Irbesartan, for the Prevention of Vascular Events, in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVE; ACTIVE-A
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 05 Apr 2011 Combined results from this study and the AVERROES study presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 14 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA 2009).
- 14 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 7500 to 7554 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History