A 12-month double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel group, multicenter efficacy and safety study of Symbicort pMDI 2 x 160/4.5 microg bid and 2 x 80/4.5 microg bid compared to formoterol Turbuhaler 2 x 4.5 microg bid and placebo in patients with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUN
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 May 2011 Results relating to gene polymorphisms presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 03 Nov 2010 Bone mineral density results in a subgroup of patients with moderate to very severe disease have been presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2010.
- 20 May 2009 COPD exacerbation results reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History