A phase I study of suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA) [vorinostat] in combination with bortezomib in patients with advanced malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.