The safety and efficacy of eptifibatide-facilitated percutaneous coronary angioplasty versus primary percutaneous coronary angioplasty alone
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Eptifibatide (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASSIST
- 01 Aug 2009 Results published in Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions.
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Oct 2008 Results presented at the 2008 Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History