A Single Arm, Open-label, Multicentre, Phase II Study of Tositumomab and Iodine 131-Tositumomab in Subjects With Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Have Previously Received Rituximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab; Tositumomab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 90 to 93 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History