Secondary Adjuvant (Rescue) Treatment With Docetaxel (Taxotere) and Detection of Isolated Tumor Cells in Bone Marrow as a Surrogate Marker for Effect in Node Positive and High Risk Node Negative Breast Cancer After Standard Adjuvant Epirubicin-Containing Treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial centres and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 9 Mar 2009
- 09 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint identified as disease free survival as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.