A Phase II Multicenter Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Campath-1H and Tacrolimus Followed By Immunosuppression Withdrawal in Liver Transplantation (ITN024ST).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TILT
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2007 Planned number of patients changed to actual number 27 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2006 Status change