A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Licarbazepine 750 - 2000 mg/d as Adjunctive Therapy to an Atypical Antipsychotic in the Treatment of Manic Episodes of Bipolar I Disorder Over 6 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Licarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 453 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).