A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study of Early Versus Standard Zoledronic Acid to Prevent Skeletal Related Events in Men With Prostate Cancer Metastatic to Bone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Antiandrogens
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 16 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-first-skeletal-event' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History