Phase III trial evaluating the role of adjuvant pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD, Caelyx, Doxil) for women (age 66 years or older) with endocrine nonresponsive breast cancer who are not suitable for being offered a 'standard chemotherapy regimen'.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin liposomal; Methotrexate
- Indications Early breast cancer; Menopause
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASA
- 20 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2012 Additional trial locations (France, Slovenia) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.