Pentostatin and Donor Lymphocyte Infusion for Low Donor T-cell Chimerism After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation - A Multi-center Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pentostatin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.