Whole Brain Radiotherapy in Combination With Gefitinib (Iressa) or Temozolomide (Temodal) for Brain Metastases From Non-Small Lung Cancer (NSCLC) A Randomized Phase II Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib; Temozolomide
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History