A phase II study of cyclophosphamide, fludarabine, alemtuzumab, and rituximab (CFAR) in high-risk previously untreated patients with CLL [chronic lymphocytic leukaemia].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.