A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of adjunctive pramipexole, a dopamine receptor agonist, for treatment resistant major depressive episodes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 65 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.