Phase 1 open label, dose escalating, multiple dose study to determine the safety, tolerability, maximum tolerated dose, and pharmacokinetics of MPC-6827 administered IV weekly X 3, repeated every 28 days, in subjects with refractory brain metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Verubulin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 40 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 30 Nov 2005 New trial record.