A phase 1 trial of Amplimexon (Rm) (Imexon, Inj.) plus Taxotere (Rm) (docetaxel) in previously treated inoperable stage III and stage IV non-small cell lung cancer, locally advanced or metastatic previously treated breast cancer or hormone refractory prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imexon (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AmpliMed
- 13 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 13 Aug 2008 The actual completion date for this trial is 1 Jul 2008 according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 11 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to clinicaltrials.gov record.