Phase II Study of BAY 43-9006 (NSC 724772) [sorafenib] as Single Agent in Unresectable or Metastatic Gallbladder Carcinoma and Cholangiocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.