Assess Lot-to-Lot Consistency of GSK [GlaxoSmithKline] Biologicals' HPV-16/18 L1/AS04 Vaccine [human papillomavirus vaccine MEDI-517] Following Manufacturing Adjustments Administered Intramuscularly According to a 0,1,6-Mth Schedule in Healthy Female Subjects (18-25 y)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms HPV-016
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 798 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from May 2005 to Oct 2005 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2005 New trial record.