A phase II study of the combination bortezomib (Velcade, PS-341), dexamethasone, and rituximab in patients with Waldenstroms macroglobulinemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record,time frame for primary end point has been changed from 2 years to 33.2 months.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.