A Single-Blind Open-Label Randomized Phase II Study of the Safety, Immunogenicity and Impact on Pneumococcus (Pnc) Carriage of the Pnc Vaccination Regimens Combining 1, 2, or 3 Doses of 7-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) in the First 4 Months of Life Followed by a Single Dose of 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPS) at 12 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FiPP
- 03 Mar 2010 Rechallenge results published in Vaccine.
- 18 Sep 2009 Results published in Vaccine.
- 20 Oct 2008 'University of Melbourne' added as study sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.