Effectiveness and costs of combined influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in pre-school children with recurrent respiratory tract infections (RTI): a general practice-based randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual end date changed from 30 Jun 2005 to Jun 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2009 Additional trial identifier 84713819 and NTR223, additional lead trial centre and investigator identified, actual end date (30 Jun 2005) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 14 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.