A Pilot Study to Determine the Impact of Therapeutic HIV Vaccination Followed by a Scheduled Interruption of Antiretroviral Therapy on HIV-Specific Immune Function and Virologic Rebound in Patients With Prolonged Viral Suppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GP120-depleted HIV-1 vaccine (Primary) ; HIV gp160 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2015 Results of a sub-study published in the JAIDS.
- 16 Feb 2011 Results published in AIDS.
- 03 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.