A phase 2, one arm, open label, feasibility study assessing one month zidovudine/didanosine postpartum prophylaxis to prevent resistance mutations in mothers exposed to single dose nevirapine to prevent mother to child transmission of HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Didanosine (Primary) ; Zidovudine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.