Addition of tiagabine to second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of recent-onset schizophrenia by modification of developmental reorganization of the prefrontal cortex.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiagabine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 28 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.