Evaluation of the benefit/risk ratio of a reduction of tacrolimus dose in association with mycophenolate mofetil on the prevention of complications in adult liver transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2005 New trial record.