A double-blind, multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of adjunctive treatment with 3000 mg/day (pediatric target dose of 60 mg/kg/day) oral levetiracetam (LEV) (166, 250, and 500mg Tablets), in adult and pediatric subjects (4-65 Years) suffering from idiopathic generalized epilepsy with primary generalized tonic-clonic (PGTC) seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB; UCB Pharma Inc
- 20 Oct 2009 UCB added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Secondary analysis results published in Epilepsy Research.
- 03 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History